Cheese pasta – South Indian Style.
You can cook Cheese pasta – South Indian Style using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese pasta – South Indian Style
- Prepare of Tempering.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 1 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of medium size tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of pasta/macroni.
- It’s 4 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala – optional.
- It’s 1 of salt as required.
- Prepare 1 of coriander leaves.
Cheese pasta – South Indian Style step by step
- Pressure cook a cup of pasta for two whistles. Add water enough to cover the pasta while cooking..
- In a pan add oil.once it heats up add mustard seeds. Allow to crackle..
- Add all the ingredients under tempering one by one..
- Add the slit chillies and curry leaves.
- Add onions. Once brown add turmeric..
- add tomatoes and stir well until soft..
- Add garam masala and salt. give a quick stir..
- Once pressure releases drain water from pasta completely..
- Now add this pasta to the pan and mix the masala well along with it..
- Stir until dry.add coriander leaves and scraped cheese..
- Serve hot..