CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ?. A simple and tasty creamy crockpot creamy chicken chili. No cream of "x" soups needed! Dump everything in the crockpot and forget about it until My family is addicted to the chicken enchilada chili at Zupas so I tried my best to recreate it for the shower.
Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. It's slightly creamy, a bit of spicy, and a whole lot of delish! You can have CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ? using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ?
- You need 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream. These easy Crock-Pot pasta dishes are perfect for those long, cold winter days when all you really want to do is hunker down and watch Netflix cooking (For a sort of Tex Mex-meets-alfredo dish, try this Crock-Pot Chicken Spaghetti recipe too.) Get the Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Spaghetti recipe. I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta ? step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
After a few hours of letting it slow. This recipe for Crockpot Italian Chicken Pasta has turned into a staple at our house, mostly because it takes so little time to throw together, my kids devour it and so does my husband. Cream Cheese – creamy tangy goodness. If you are worried about curdling see my quick tips about crockpots below. This is a very easy and flavorful pasta dish.