Crock Pot Taco Meat.
You can cook Crock Pot Taco Meat using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Taco Meat
- It’s 2 pounds of meat – ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (per every 2 pds of meat.).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Taco seasoning (see my taco seasoning recipe) (2 tablespoon per every 2 pds of meat.).
Crock Pot Taco Meat step by step
- Place the ground meat (raw) in the crock pot..
- Pour the salsa on top and sprinkle with the taco seasoning mix..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 -4 hours until no longer pink. Use a spoon to break up the taco meat and serve. (drain any fat off the meat).
- Notes – I like to break up the taco meat 30 minutes before serving. Also, you could use frozen ground beef but you will need to cook on high for 7 hours. This can be done in an instant pot/ pressure cooker as well just add 1 cup of Beef stock and sever with a slotted spoon or try to cook the beef stock out using the sauté function..
- I did drain an fat off. Then I broken up the meat and mixed it up, as you can see I had a lot of fat !.