You can have Mexi Chowder using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi Chowder
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 3 of chicken cubes.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans (1 pound can).
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with cilantro and lime juice.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of corn chips.
Mexi Chowder instructions
- In a large stew pot add water and cubes. Bring to boil..
- Once cubes are dissolved whisk in the cab of refried beans until smooth..
- Pour in both cans of tomatoes, black beans, and corn..
- Heat through..
- Serve in a bowl with a table spoon of sour cream, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and a side of corn chips..