Ghetto a** fish tacos. A favorite in California beach towns, fish tacos are a perfect quick meal, here made super-fast with frozen fillets topped with prepared cole slaw and salsa. Crispy taco shells filled with Mexican beer battered fish. Topped with shredded red cabbage, chimichurri aioli and fresh jalapenos.
A taco (US: /ˈtɑːkoʊ/, UK: /ˈtækoʊ/, Spanish: [ˈtako]) is a traditional Mexican dish consisting of a small hand-sized corn or wheat tortilla topped with a filling. Once they've joined groups, you'll see them here. These babies are Beer Battered Fish Tacos, or more specifically, Beer Battered COD Fish Tacos WITH an Asian (Trevor gets confused in the video I was inspired to make these Beer Battered Fish Tacos by Belltown Pub in Seattle. You can cook Ghetto a** fish tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ghetto a** fish tacos
- It’s of Fish sticks (cheap ones).
- Prepare of Leftover diced tomatoes or rotella.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Avocados ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Cheese, Mexican and mozzarella.
- Prepare of Tortilla shells, cheap.
- It’s of Random seasoning.
I'm sure I've told you guys about this place before, because we get. I always imagined fish tacos would be a fussy, messy affair, perhaps involving deep-frying or the necessity of a grill — certainly nothing I could just decide to I was so wrong! The fish for these tacos is incredibly simple to prepare. It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few minutes on the stovetop.
Ghetto a** fish tacos instructions
- Random cheap ass fish sticks..
- Leftover tortilla shell. Warming into of the fish stick cooker..
- Lettuce, leftover chik-a-fila avocado ranch dressing, onions and week old ro-tel. I kept saying rotella, but this is what I meant. It wasnt bad..
- Mix dem shits up! Thyme, cilantro, cumin, and some other crap..
- Ghetto ass fish sticks! Surprisingly amazing. A treat for anyone..
Blackened Fish Tacos made with a blend of Cajun spices makes these tacos that are absolutely loaded with flavour. A very special guest post from one of my all time favourite blogs, the uber-talented Kathleen from Hapa Nom Nom. More of an idea than a recipe, this is one idea that will save you from having to leave the house in search of a taste of Mehhiicccooo, satisfy all of your urges and leave you in something of a happy haze (with or without accompanying margaritas). Ladies and gentlemen, I give you… lazy fish tacos! This Mango Chipotle Fish Tacos recipe is made with flaky mild fish, filled with a zesty mango slaw, and drizzled with a creamy chipotle lime sauce.