Mexi Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Mexi Stuffed Peppers using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexi Stuffed Peppers
- It’s 8 of bell peppers (colors of choice).
- It’s 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Mexi Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brown hamburger along with seasonings as desired (salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin,red pepper). Drain and return to pot..
- Add rice, corn, black beans, Rotel, enchilada sauce and beef broth. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer covered for 20 minutes..
- Wash and dry peppers thoroughly..
- Cut off the tops and remove membranes and seeds. Place in greased baking dishes..
- Filling is ready once rice is cooked and liquid is absorbed..
- Stuff each pepper equally with filling until all have been filled completely..
- Top each with cheddar cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Top each with cilantro if desired..