filipino style: homemade spanish sardines.
You can have filipino style: homemade spanish sardines using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of filipino style: homemade spanish sardines
- It’s 1 kg of sardine fish.
- You need 1 of sachet of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 medium of pickle.
- You need 1 of white onion (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of whole black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salt.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 2 of chillies.
filipino style: homemade spanish sardines step by step
- clean the sardine's fish and remove the head and tail of the fish.
- dried the fish and add the salt to it.
- slice the carrot in thin round shapes.
- repeat the same procedure to the pickle.
- in the pressure cooker add the sliced carrots,pickles,onions and fish.
- add the vegetable oil,bayleaves,whole black pepper and chillies.
- cover the lid of pressure cooker and cook the sardines for 45mins to 1 hour medium heat.
- serve the sardines it can also place to sterilize jar to preserve the dish.