Lasagna Mexicana. Publix Aprons Simple Meals suggests Lasagna Mexicana. To print the full recipe, click here. Lasagna Mexicana (C) Delicias y Sabores Suscribete a nuestro Canal y Comparte !
You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Like traditional lasagna, this casserole also freezes. Analiza ingredientelor rețetei Lasagna mexicană: Boia dulce. You can cook Lasagna Mexicana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Mexicana
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- Prepare 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- It’s 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- You need 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 oz of taco seasoning.
This vegetarian Mexican lasagna is the ultimate healthy dinner recipe! Layered with lasagna noodles, corn, and black beans, it's full of zesty flavor. My whole family loves this beefy lasagna flavored with taco seasoning. Even my picky five-year-old will eat it.
Lasagna Mexicana instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..
Serve with shredded lettuce, fresh sliced tomatoes, olives and sour cream. I collect cookbooks and recipes (this one is from my son's mother-in-law). My husband teases me that I won't live long enough to try half of the recipes in my files! Enjoy this delicious Mexican lasagna Mexican recipe! Lasagna Mexicana con Tortillas de Maiz y Carne Molida. related topicsBeef Recipes.