Baci di Dama – Italian Dessert.
You can cook Baci di Dama – Italian Dessert using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baci di Dama – Italian Dessert
- You need 100 g of flour.
- Prepare 100 g of almond flour.
- You need 100 g of softened butter (not melted).
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- You need 150 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Baci di Dama – Italian Dessert instructions
- In a bowl mix butter and sugar until you have a soft cream.
- Add flour, almond flour, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt and knead. **if the dough is too dry you can use a little bit of egg yolk to keep it together**.
- Shape many spheres without adding any flour..
- The cookies have to be flat on one side, so just put your finger over them and press a little bit..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 160°C.
- Let the cookies cool. Then place half of them upside-down.
- Melt chocolate and put 1/2 teaspoon of it on each cookie. Let it cool for a couple of minutes and 'seal' the cookie with its upper part..
- Wait for the chocolate to cool completely and turn solid before moving the cookies.
- Buon appetito!.