Low-carb "Grits". Low-carb cheese "grits" are twist on a classic southern recipe. Smoky gouda and bacon combine with This low-carb cheese "grits" recipe is a keto-friendly update on classic southern comfort food. But low carb Southern cheese grits, let's talk about it.
Shrimp And Cheddar Low Carb Grits. If grits were never something you enjoyed, get ready to have your mind changed. I went from someone who shuddered at the sight of them, to someone who now. You can cook Low-carb "Grits" using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-carb "Grits"
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
Laura Dolson is a health and food writer who develops low-carb and gluten-free recipes for home cooks. Luscious, velvety, low carb "grits" get topped with garlicky shrimp and bacon for a true taste of the coastal South. I love grits, and I miss them a lot. Low-carb cheese "grits" are twist on a classic southern recipe.
Low-carb "Grits" instructions
- Boil the water, butter, with salt. Add the almond flour stir in make sure there is no lumps. Remove from heat. Let rest 3 minutes..
- Add the cheese and stir well. Remember as it cools it gets thicker. Also almond is more filling then grits..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Smoky gouda and bacon combine with low-carb ingredients to make a copycat dish you'll love. Here are the ingredients for two servings if. And well, we are not really going to use "grits" but we can get close with Cauliflower Grits and For a list of products you may not be familiar with and used on this site, please read Low Carb Pantry. Low Carb Avocado Shrimp Cucumber AppetizerYummy Healthy Easy. Low-Carb Shrimp and "Grits"Simply So Healthy.