You can have Taco Ring using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Ring
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 1/3 cups of shredded cheddar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 pkg of crescent rolls.
- You need of (Topping) chopped tomato.
- You need of (Topping) lettuce.
- You need of (Topping) Salsa.
- You need of (Topping) shredded cheese.
- You need of (Topping) sour cream.
Taco Ring instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Brown beef and drain. Stir in taco seasoning, 1 ½ cups of cheese and water..
- While beef is cooking, open packages of crescent rolls and separate into triangles, placing on a round baking stone or larger cookie sheet, forming a ring with the wide ends, overlapping slightly..
- Spoon meat mixture over wide ends of crescent rolls. Bring points of crescent rolls over meat mixture, forming a ring..
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with toppings..