Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice.
You can cook Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice
- You need 1 lb of Sweet or hot Italian Sausage, removed from casing and crumbled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Bell peppers, cut into two inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of White rice, dry (not instant). I use Uncle Ben's Original.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sage.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Italian Sausage And Peppers With Rice step by step
- Sauté olive oil and garlic in a pan on med/high heat until garlic starts to brown..
- Add sausage and sauté until it is no longer pink. Flavor with salt, pepper and sage..
- Add peppers and onions and continue sautéing until vegetables are tender (about 6 minutes)..
- Add 2 bouillon cubes. Once they soften (about 2 minutes), crush them up with a spoon and mix it all around..
- Add dry rice and mix it all together..
- Add 2 cups of water. Once it begins to boil, lower heat to a simmer, cover and let simmer for 20 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed..