Cinnamon Graham Cracker Ice Cream.
You can have Cinnamon Graham Cracker Ice Cream using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Graham Cracker Ice Cream
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of nonfat plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of real vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cinnamon (I use china or ceylon).
- You need 2 large of graham cracker rectangles, broken into pieces.
- It’s 2 of (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee, broken into small pieces.
Cinnamon Graham Cracker Ice Cream instructions
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream until thick (2 to 3 minutes)..
- Fold in the yogurt, vanilla, honey, maple syrup and cinnamon..
- Pour into an ice cream maker..
- Add the remaining ingredients a couple of minutes before the ice cream is fully thickened..
- Pour into a 1 1/2 quart freezer safe bowl with a lid and chill until hardened..
- If you don't own an ice cream maker, you can put the original mixture into the freezer safe bowl and freeze for 2 hours..
- Then, stir the mixture and add the graham cracker and toffee pieces..
- Continue to stir it every 2 hours, for up to 6 hours..
- Then, chill until hardened..
- *This recipe brought to you courtesy of Penzey's Spices.*.