Black pomfret in spicy soy sauce #newcookschallenge. #Stay at home Cook at home #Pan Fry #Black Pomfret #Spicy #Soy Sauce. Black pomfret fish cooked with soy sauce. Spicy sweet salty delicious dish suitable eat with rice.
Heat enough oil and when heated, deep fry fish, remove and place on a tray/plate. Beef With Spicy Black Bean Sauce. In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth, and chile paste. You can have Black pomfret in spicy soy sauce #newcookschallenge using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black pomfret in spicy soy sauce #newcookschallenge
- Prepare 1 of whole pomfret fish (deep fried).
- It’s of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare of Garlic (sliced).
- You need of Ginger (sliced).
- You need of Red small chili (sliced).
- It’s of Curry leafs.
- It’s of Soy sauce (salty).
- It’s of Soy sauce (sweet).
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Turmeric powder (to marinate fish).
In a separate small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the water. Sure soy sauce with a little wasabi thrown in adds some tasty heat to sushi, pot stickers, and other Asian dippables. But how about going the hot pepper route? It's easy to do, and the heat hits in a totally different fashion.
Black pomfret in spicy soy sauce #newcookschallenge step by step
- Fry all the sliced ingredients, add sauces, saute and mix well.
- Deep fry marinated (salt & turmeric) whole fish.
- Pour the cooked sauce on the fried fish.
Not the nasal heat you're used to with wasabi. Stir in remaining broth, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and salt. Heat oil in heavy large wok or nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Stir cornstarch mixture to blend, then stir into vegetable mixture. Soy sauce (American English and Canadian English), also spelled as soya sauce (British English), is an East Asian liquid condiment of Chinese origin.