Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole.
You can have Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of spagetti or tomato/herb pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, finely shredded.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook ground beef and onions in a large skillet until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain and return to skillet..
- Stir in spagetti/pasta sauce and mix thoroughly. Heat though..
- Combine Mozzarella/Monterey Jack cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl. Set aside..
- Spread the meat mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish..
- Spoon the cheese/sour cream mixture over the meat..
- Combine melted butter and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles for a round baking dish or press edges together and roll out into a rectangle for rectangular baking dish. Place dough on top of cheese/sour cream mixture. Spread cheese/butter mixture on top of dough..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown..
- *** Recipe originates from Better Homes and Gardens' "Simply Better Easy Ground Beef" cookbook (2006) ***.