Mango Pudding with Spun Sugar Decoration. Sweet, simple, and from-scratch dessert recipes. Cover the surface of your pudding with clear plastic wrap, making sure that the clear wrap is pressed against the surface of the chocolate to prevent a skin. for this mango pudding dessert recipe. alternatively, you can also use store bought mango pulp but keep a check on the sugar content and add accordingly to this pudding. lastly, make sure you continuously stir the agar agar and milk mixture, otherwise the milk may stick to bottom. also, the milk. This mango pudding should be bursting with luscious mango flavor with no artificial flavor in it.
Reduce the amount if you prefer a less. Mango Pudding with step by step photos. Smooth, velvety and soft mango pudding made with coconut milk. You can have Mango Pudding with Spun Sugar Decoration using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding with Spun Sugar Decoration
- You need 1 cup of mango puree.
- It’s 4 tbsp of agar agar china grass soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet milk.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s For of sugar decoration:.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of water.
Sugar can be added less or more depending on the sweetness of mangoes. Since the mangoes I used were very. Regardless of whether it was mango season or not, my family made this effortless mango pudding that was served with tea in the evenings or as light dessert after a heavy meal. Because the fruit is naturally very sweet, I don't find the need to add any sugar.
Mango Pudding with Spun Sugar Decoration step by step
- Take a bowl and heat agar agar mix which diluted in water Warm little bit and keep aside.
- First layer is milk layer. Boil milk in a pan add sugar cardamom powder and mix it bring it boil off the gas add china grass mix into it and pour in a bowl or cup to set for half an hour..
- Once this layer set. For second layer take a bowl add mango puree into it and add china grass mix it and pour on the first layer. First layer should get set do not hurry..
- Once both the layer get set keep the bowl in the plate and turn in opposite direction and tap it immediately pudding will come out with layer..
- For sugar decoration take a pan add sugar and get caramelized donot stir. Add 1 TSP water into it. Bring it to boil without stirring until a caramel colour. Remove it from heat.
- Pour caramel onto the greased bowl or tray with the help of spoon.
- Drizzle the caramel in Criss cross pattern over the greased ladle or bowl. When it is set carefully lift off..
- Garnish mango Pudding with Spun sugar Decoration.
Mango Pudding is a light dessert made with mango pulp and cream. This is one of the easiest desserts to make for a big get together. Yet it is one of the tastiest dessert that everyone will enjoy. It is perfect to make during summers when mangoes are in season. The Best Mango Pudding Dessert Recipes on Yummly