Chinese Gold Coins.
You can have Chinese Gold Coins using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Gold Coins
- You need 2 of large potato, boiled & mashed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn, boiled & crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of carrot, grated.
- It’s 2 tbsp of capsicum, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cornflour/ cornstarch.
- It’s of oil for frying.
Chinese Gold Coins instructions
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take boiled potato, onion, carrot, capsicum and boiled corn..
- Next add ginger-garlic paste, green chilli, coriander, salt and soy sauce. Mix well making sure everything is combined well..
- Now using a round shape cookie cutter or glass and cut bread slice into round pieces. Top with a tbsp of the prepared mixture. Coat with sesame seeds over the mixture..
- To Fry: Make a slurry with cornflour and enough water, now dip the prepared coins in this mixture and fry. Flip over and fry till the gold coin turns golden and crisp..
- To Bake: Do not dip in the slurry, just bake at 180-degree celsius for 10 minutes, or till the gold coin turns golden and crisp..
- Finally, serve veg gold coin with tomato sauce or green chutney..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.