Pollo ala Mexicana.
You can have Pollo ala Mexicana using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pollo ala Mexicana
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded chicken.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chicken bouillon.
- It’s 3 each of chopped jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 4 medium of diced roma tomato.
Pollo ala Mexicana instructions
- Spray pan with non-stick spray. I used olive oil spray.Sauté the onion, jalapeño, and tomatoes in a pan..
- Once the veggies are a little soft add the cooked shredded chicken..
- Add the chicken bouillon. Cover and simmer for a few min..
- Ready to serve once chicken is heated through..