You can cook Lasagna Mexicana using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Mexicana
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of guacamole.
- It’s 10-12 oz of bag frozen southwest blend vegetables.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mexican shredded cheese.
- You need 10 oz of can enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa con queso.
- It’s 5 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- You need 14.5 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 oz of taco seasoning.
Lasagna Mexicana instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 and coat 9in square baking dish.
- Brown beef and drain, add taco seasoning and 1 cup tomatoes.
- Cook vegetables until hot, stir in salsa con queso until hot..
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of pan, top with 1 tortilla, 1/4 cup cheese then 1 1/2 cup meat mixture. Place another tortilla topped with 1/4 cup cheese and 1 cup vegetables. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining tortilla, 3/4 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup tomatoes and a cup cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, bake 10 more minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Top with guacamole and serve..