Mango Panna cotta tree pot.
You can cook Mango Panna cotta tree pot using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Panna cotta tree pot
- You need of Mango layer.
- It’s 1 tsp of china grass.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 2 cups of mango puree.
- You need of Jelly layer.
- It’s 1 pack of mango jelly 1 1/5 cup of water.
- Prepare of For decorating.
- Prepare 2 pack of chocolate biscuits.
- Prepare Leaves of coriander.
Mango Panna cotta tree pot instructions
- Firstly in a pan add 1 1/5 cup of water,now bring to boil add a pack of mango jelly & cook 5-6 min.
- Place the serving glass in a bowl so that it gets tilted slightly..
- Pour prepared jelly in to the glass till reaches the rims. Refrigerated for 1 hour till set completely.
- For second step:in a large mixing bowl take 1 tsp of china grass and add 2 tbsp hot water..
- Mix well and dissolve china grass completely. further add 2 cups of mango puree. mix well making sure the pulp gets mixed up with china grass uniformly.
- Now pour mango mixture into serving glass remaining empty place until it's full..
- Now chill for 30 minutes and then decorating with crushed chocolate biscuits.and stick coriander leaves like a tree.
- Mango Panna cotta tree pot is ready to serve.