You can cook Spanish Chicken using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Chicken
- You need of Chicken.
- You need 6 of chicken breast on the bone.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peprika.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need of In the Crock Pot.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomato with juice.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of remaining chicken juice in skillet.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of lemon rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
Spanish Chicken instructions
- Toss chicken in flour, garlic, peprika, salt and pepper.
- Cool in skillet for 5min each side.
- Place onion, green pepper, diced tomato and chicken to crock pot.
- Add the sauce to the crock pot.
- Cool for 4 hours on low.
- Cook rice when Spanish chicken is almost finished.