Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. Mashed aubergine with potato is often served as a side dish along with a few other condiments. Mauritian-style mashed aubergine or eggplant with potato is made in a skillet where thinly sliced. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice.
Cheesy Gratin with Potato and Aubergine. Add the aubergines and potatoes (if some are. Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for this pressure cooker curry with How to make pressure cooker curry with potato & aubergine The combination of potato, cheese and smoky aubergine makes these filo parcels particularly hard to resist. You can cook Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
- It’s 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- You need of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- You need of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Prepare of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Prepare of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- It’s 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare of TEMPERING the lentils.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- It’s of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
They can be put together a few hours ahead of time and baked when you need them. Seasoned potatoes and aubergine are layered with a tangy tomato sauce and baked lovely. Aubergine with potatoes. "Cut one aubergine and two potatoes into thick wedges of equal size. This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user nat.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe instructions
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy? #newyoutuber #cookpad.
Add to the skillet and sauté for some minutes. Put the lamb mixture in a large ovenproof dish. Cover with layers of potato and aubergine slices, then pour. While aubergine is baking, peel potatoes, cut into eighths, place in saucepan, with garlic in lightly salted water just to cover. On high heat, bring to a boil.