You can cook Spanish Omelette using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelette
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 2 of green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of bulb onions diced.
- You need 3 of fresh tomatoes diced.
- You need 1 of tatashe diced.
- It’s 3 of fresh pepper.
- It’s 1 of cksp veg oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 of knorr cube.
- You need 3 tbsp of liquid milk.
Spanish Omelette step by step
- Heat up frying pan once its hot add vegetable oil stir in onions and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, knorr cube and pepper and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes, while its frying break eggs in a bowl and whisk and add the liquid milk; whisk properly and pour into the tomatoes paste.
- Allow it cake for about 2 minutes and scramble add green bell pepper and tatashe stir for about 4 minutes and turn off heat.
- Serve with pan cake..