Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple ?. Funny, How Sweet Co Co Can Be. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs. Перевод слова sweet, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования.
The Sweet – Official North American Website. From Middle English sweete, swete, from Old English swēte ("sweet"), from Proto-Germanic *swōtuz ("sweet"), from Proto-Indo-European *swéh₂dus ("sweet"). Cognate and synonymous with Scots sweit, North Frisian sweete, West Frisian swiet, Low German sööt, Dutch zoet, German süß, Danish sød. You can cook Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple ? using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple ?
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts cut into bitesize pieces.
- Prepare 1 of full cup Batter mixed.
- You need of ?.
- Prepare of Sweet & Sour Sauce………..
- It’s 1 of Sweet Pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 of medium onion cut into big slices.
- Prepare 4 tbls of Cider Vinegar.
- You need Half of tin pineapples.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 3 tbls of Tomato Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbls of worsestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbls of light Soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbls of veg oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Make Batter about.
- You need 1 tbls of Cornflour/Starch mix in 5 tbls water.
Sweet & Sour Battered Chicken with Pineapple ? step by step
- Add the onions to 1 tbls veg oil and cook for 1 minute then turn down to simmer..
- Make your batter ready. Cut the chicken into bitesize pieces dry the chicken off then drop into the batter mix in and cover with t towel until the veg oil is hot and ready..
- Heat up the veg oil Drop a little batter in the oil if it bubbles right away its good if it spits and rises its too hot so turn off for 5 minutes should be ok then it has to be about 3 inches in height for deep frying..
- Next with tongs pick up a piece of chicken then add the the oil as you put it in hold for a secound then the battered chicken wont stick to the bottom. Drop then in batches of 5. Stir them around after 3 minutes the chicken is cooked right through..
- Using a slotted spoon pick up the chicken and leave it to drain in a mesh siebe is best. Repeat with the other chicken pieces. Between each batch with the slotted spoon lift out the crispy battered bits set them aside to drain off on kitchen roll..
- Back to making the sauce turn heat up then and pour thr honey over the onions and stir in when it comes to the boil turn to low and simmer while adding more ingredients next the tomato ketchup. And stir to mix in..
- .next the Worsestershire sauce then Apple cider and pineapple.
- Mix together then add the Soy sauce. Stirring leave to simmer for 2 minutes..
- Add tbls cornflour mixed in so as to make it thicker if its not. Then add the pineapples stir to cover them. Leave on simmer while you warm the battered chicken up. Then in a bowl add the chicken and pineapple sauce mix the chicken in the sauce. Cook your noodles or Rice..
- Serve while hot and enjoy it..