Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos are piled high with spicy shrimp, pico de gallo, and a creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing over a yummy and clean corn tortilla. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day.
First, combine all the spices for the lightly spicy shrimp and. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. You can have Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 lb of medium frozen or fresh shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of spicy pork sausage.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of red enchilada sauce.
- You need of Small round corn tortillas.
- Prepare of Chipotle or taco seasoning.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
I used my simple all-purpose spicy skillet shrimp recipe to make these tacos. This recipe never fails me and is the secret key to these tacos. Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing. Heat a saute pan over medium high heat until hot.
Spicy shrimp and sausage tacos step by step
- Cook pork sausage in a skillet until brown and crumbly. Drain grease and set aside..
- While sausage is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate skillet. Once hot, add onion and jalepeno and cook until just softening.
- Add chopped squash to onion and jalapeños and cook to preferred tenderness (around 3-5 minutes). Remove vegetables to separate bowl..
- Heat other tablespoon of oil in the skillet used for the sausage and add defrosted shrimp. Cook 2-3 minutes, until pink..
- While shrimp is cooking, add enchilada sauce and seasonings to the other (now empty) skillet and heat until bubbling. Add vegetables, sausage, and shrimp and stir to coat in sauce. Continue to cook until well-mixed..
- Heat tortillas on stove or in microwave for 15-20 seconds. Serve hot filling in tortillas and top with cheese, sour cream, or other toppings as desired! Makes about 10 small tacos.
Easy spicy shrimp tacos with fresh avocado and sour cream sauce is the perfect fast dinner recipe and great for feeding a crowd. Heat flour or corn tortillas in a hot pan then top with shredded cabbage, sliced avocado, spicy shrimp and sour cream sauce. These Spicy Shrimp Tacos fit the bill. The shrimp cook very quickly and taco shells are the perfect vehicle for shrimp + all your favorite toppings! I especially love it on shrimp and salmon.