Enchiladas. An enchilada (/ˌɛntʃɪˈlɑːdə/, Spanish: [entʃiˈlaða]) is a corn tortilla rolled around a filling and covered with a savory sauce. Enchiladas can be filled with various ingredients, including meats, cheese, beans. This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite!
Two enchiladas filled with cheddar cheese and brisket, topped with ancho chili sauce and cheese. Find authentic recipes for chicken enchiladas, beef enchiladas, or the classic cheese. Keep your family happy and full with these deliciously easy enchiladas. You can cook Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- It’s 2 of lbs. Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Refried beans (if desired).
- You need 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of small can chopped green chilis.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
Enchiladas Verdes, with a simple homemade roasted tomatillo sauce that will make your tastebuds rock out. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. However, for those who don't always have a ready-made salsa at home, it might not be that easy. That's why I'm making this recipe using some leftover rotisserie chicken and.
- In medium sauce pan, combine tomato sauce, chilis, chilli powder and cumin and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally..
- While sauce simmers, brown beef; drain. Add 1 ½ cups of the cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper..
- Spoon about ¼ cup of mixture onto center of tort, spread near the edge of the tort (so you make a row of the meat across the center of the tort) and then roll up tort. Arrange torts in lightly greased baking pans (I use 9 x 13 pans). If you use refried beans too, I usually use up about 75% of the meat mixture making plain beef, then add one can of refried beans to the remaining beef and mix and finish making the enchiladas..
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese as desired..
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly..
Add another Mexican meal to your pantry with enchiladas verdes, green enchiladas, with this recipe that has green chile sauce, chicken, and cheese. Traditional Mexican green chicken enchiladas, made lighter than the typical restaurant dish served throughout the US. These are made with white corn tortillas. This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Swap the tortillas for thinly sliced zucchini, and try this low carb keto friendly Zucchini Enchiladas.