Whosayna’s Eggless Caramel Creame Pudding.
You can cook Whosayna’s Eggless Caramel Creame Pudding using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Eggless Caramel Creame Pudding
- Prepare 1 ltr of Milk.
- It’s 1 tin of Evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Nestle cream.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Sugar (as required).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Agaragar powder (China grass powder).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter (melted).
- You need strands of few Saffron.
- You need of Caramel:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Whosayna’s Eggless Caramel Creame Pudding instructions
- In pan make caramel, pour water and sugar and mix well, can add few drops of lemon in it.
- As you remove add vanilla essence and pour on the mould and spread it.
- In a pan put pudding ingredients except essence and beat well.
- Keep on boil and keep mixing.
- As it bubbles remove from flame, add essence and let it cool down for five minutes.
- Then pour on the mould, let it cool down a bit and freeze it for twenty minutes.
- When it's completely chilled, losen the sides and turn over keeping a platter on top.
- Let it chill in fridge till serving.