Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl. Roast chicken, piles of quinoa and salad all served with creamy avocado, salty feta and a citrus-y lemon vinaigrette! Place the cooked quinoa in a large serving bowl. Top with the salad leaves, sliced chicken, wilted spinach, mashed avocado, red onion slices, cherry tomatoes and crumbled feta.
I promise to be back on time next week ? Tag @projectmealplan on social media if you make any lunch bowls of your own! Mexi-Texi Chicken YUM Bowls #MealPrep Energy Bowls Raise your hand if you're #FoodPrep n' today!? Here's a fresh new idea for your Week! New Creamy Avocado Corn Salad THE Salad Recipe. You can have Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl
- You need 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of green chilies.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 of grape tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 cup of chopped romaine lettuce.
- Prepare of Optional add ins:.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice, cooked.
- Prepare of sour cream, cheddar cheese.
Stir chicken, cilantro, and chili powder together in a bowl. It is so hard to decide what is my favorite part of this Chicken Taco Salad! The avocado, the perfectly seasoned chicken, the crunchy tortilla bowl – I love it all! Oh, and of course the corn salsa, which I would eat with a spoon because it is so good!
Mexi Chicken Salad Bowl instructions
- Assemble all desired ingredients in bowl and enjoy! This recipe is for making 2 bowls, so divide ingredients between 2..
- Easy for lunch meal prepping!.
It tastes just like the corn salsa from Chipotle I am. But, before vacation, BBQ chicken salad bowls were happening daily (best lunch ever). Assemble the salad bowls by placing lettuce in the bottom of each bowl (or. This chicken salad recipe is a Mexican adaption of the famous Russian salad, but with chicken added. Place the cooked and shredded chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, sweet peas, and apple into a large bowl. large bowl.