Fat Thursday's Spanish cake.
You can have Fat Thursday's Spanish cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fat Thursday's Spanish cake
- It’s 2 of sheets of puff pastry.
- You need 200 grams of pork rind.
- You need 20 grams of pine nuts.
- Prepare 30 grams of sliced almonds.
- It’s of white sugar.
- It’s 2 large of egg yolks.
Fat Thursday's Spanish cake instructions
- Flatten 1 of the puff pastries and give it a square/rectangular shape. Pre-heat oven at 150C. Put the pastry on a tray (use baking paper or it'll stick).
- Blend the pork rind and spread it on the flattened sheet leaving ages of about 1.5cm..
- Flatten te other sheet and use it to cover the other one. Stretch the sheet on he bottom to cover the edges of the top's one so it won't open..
- Paint with egg yolk, sprinkle sugar generously until ot's totally covered and then sprinkle the pine nuts and the almonds..
- With the handle of a fork or a chopstick make same vertical perforations on the edge but DO KOT CUT THE PASTRY ALL THE WAY. This way it won't raise..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and let it cool before serving..