Ghetto a** fish tacos. A favorite in California beach towns, fish tacos are a perfect quick meal, here made super-fast with frozen fillets topped with prepared cole slaw and salsa. Crispy taco shells filled with Mexican beer battered fish. Topped with shredded red cabbage, chimichurri aioli and fresh jalapenos.
It's dredged in flour and pan-fried for a few minutes on the stovetop. These babies are Beer Battered Fish Tacos, or more specifically, Beer Battered COD Fish Tacos WITH an Asian (Trevor gets confused in the video I was inspired to make these Beer Battered Fish Tacos by Belltown Pub in Seattle. I'm sure I've told you guys about this place before, because we get. You can have Ghetto a** fish tacos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ghetto a** fish tacos
- Prepare of Fish sticks (cheap ones).
- You need of Leftover diced tomatoes or rotella.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Avocados ranch dressing.
- It’s of Cheese, Mexican and mozzarella.
- Prepare of Tortilla shells, cheap.
- Prepare of Random seasoning.
Blackened Fish Tacos made with a blend of Cajun spices makes these tacos that are absolutely loaded with flavour. A very special guest post from one of my all time favourite blogs, the uber-talented Kathleen from Hapa Nom Nom. One of my greatest sources of inspiration are food blogs. This Mango Chipotle Fish Tacos recipe is made with flaky mild fish, filled with a zesty mango slaw, and drizzled with a creamy chipotle lime sauce.
Ghetto a** fish tacos instructions
- Random cheap ass fish sticks..
- Leftover tortilla shell. Warming into of the fish stick cooker..
- Lettuce, leftover chik-a-fila avocado ranch dressing, onions and week old ro-tel. I kept saying rotella, but this is what I meant. It wasnt bad..
- Mix dem shits up! Thyme, cilantro, cumin, and some other crap..
- Ghetto ass fish sticks! Surprisingly amazing. A treat for anyone..
Let's make some Mango Chipotle Fish Tacos! Once they've joined groups, you'll see them here. A taco (US: /ˈtɑːkoʊ/, UK: /ˈtækoʊ/, Spanish: [ˈtako]) is a traditional Mexican dish consisting of a small hand-sized corn or wheat tortilla topped with a filling. The tortilla is then folded around the filling and eaten by hand. The best fish tacos recipe ever!