You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground meat or turkey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of chilli beans with sauce, undrained.
- Prepare 4 cups of Tomato Juice.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (optional).
Taco Soup step by step
- In a skillet, Brown and drain ground meat. Add to the pot you will make your soup out of or a rice cooker. I am using Turkey Ground Meat but you can use whatever kind you like..
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Let cook for 45 minutes to an hour or on white rice setting on the rice cooker..
- Enjoy! I add Fritos and cheese to my bowl! I hope you have a wonderful meal!.