Mexican Style Shredded Beef.
You can have Mexican Style Shredded Beef using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Style Shredded Beef
- It’s 3-4 lb. of beef roast.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz.) of large jar salsa.
- Prepare of Optional: 2 to 3 sliced jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 (16 oz.) of cans refried beans.
- It’s 1 (15.5 oz.) of can pinto beans, drained.
Mexican Style Shredded Beef instructions
- Place roast in crockpot and cover with entire jar of salsa. Top with jalapenos if desired. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours..
- Pull out roast and completely shred; leave remaining juice in crockpot do not discard!.
- Return to crockpot and stir in refried beans and pinto beans. Replace lid until heated through (about 10 min)..
- Enjoy in burritos with your favorite toppings, tacos, enchiladas, nachos, etc. This can easily be froze for later use in ziplock bags..