Sig's Mexico meets Morocco Salad,or visa versa.
You can have Sig's Mexico meets Morocco Salad,or visa versa using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Mexico meets Morocco Salad,or visa versa
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 50 grams of crashed cashew nuts or almond flakes.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 lb of fresh baby spinach, cleaned.
- It’s 2 can of pinto or borlotti beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 4 of pieces sundried tomatoes chopped finely.
- It’s 2 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 pinch of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 pinch of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chili powder.
- You need 1 pinch of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of flat chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of half fresh red chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon or small orange, juice only.
- It’s 1 tbsp of halved and toasted cashew nuts.
Sig's Mexico meets Morocco Salad,or visa versa instructions
- Heat oil in pan add half the garlic, nuts , sauté (soften).Add hald half the beans, heat through, then add half the spinach cook until it spinach is almost wilted..
- Take of heat set aside in colander to drain . Now do the same with the rest of the onions, garlic, nuts, beans,tomato and spinach. Put first batch into a bowl and drain second batch..
- Add second batch to bowl . Now season with all the spices and the herbs except the chilli. Add the juice .Mix well but gently ..
- Roast a few cashew nuts and the chopped chilli quickly , do not burn . Sprinkle over the top and serve ..
- This salad can be eaten warm or cold , just don't wilt the spinach, keep it raw..