State Fair Italian Sausage dog.
You can cook State Fair Italian Sausage dog using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of State Fair Italian Sausage dog
- It’s 1 package of mild or hot italian sausages.
- It’s 6-8 of hoagie rolls.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 2 of white onions.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of beer.
State Fair Italian Sausage dog instructions
- Poke holes in the sausages and place in bowl. Pour can of beer over meat and allow to sit in fridge over night..
- On a hot griddle pan, add olive to entire pan. On one side add sliced onions, and bell peppers, and on the other add the marinated sausages..
- Sprinkle the small amount of italian seasoning over onions. Toast bread on griddle as well..
- Once onions are charred , add mustard to bread, then place sausage inside bun. Add alot of onion mixture on top. To get an authentic feel wrap in aluminum foil and serve to guest with a beer!.