You can cook Mexican Casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole
- Prepare 2-10 oz of cans mild rotel.
- It’s 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1-15.5 oz of can chili beans.
- It’s of Large bag of shredded cheese.
- It’s of Large bag of cheesy doritos.
- You need 3 pounds of hamburger meat.
Mexican Casserole instructions
- Brown the ground beef.
- Drain the ground beef.
- Mix in soup, beans and rotel.
- In a large baking ban: line the bottom with crunched up desired amount of doritos.
- Add mixture ontop of doritos.
- Top with desired amount of shredded cheese (we use a lot).
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 for 45 mins.