Spanish rice. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. How To Make Homemade Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice. Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find.
It is traditionally made by sautéing the rice in a skillet with oil or fat until it is colored golden brown. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. This is the best Spanish rice recipe on this site! You can cook Spanish rice using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish rice
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn oil.
- Prepare 2 of roma tomatos.
- It’s 1 of big clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 (1 slice) of onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken bollion.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed frozen veggies.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
I don't understand why people don't follow the direction to. How to Make Spanish Rice and Beans Video. And the best part about beans and rice? When you put them together they become a complete protein, meaning together they contain all the essential amino.
Spanish rice step by step
- In a large non stick fry pan or medium size soup pan add oil and rice, fry until golden brown..
- In a blender add all other ingredients except cilantro and mixed veggies, blend well..
- When rice is golden brown add blended mixture to rice, add cilantro and veggies and stir alittle..
- Place a plastic bag and lid on pan let boil. when boiling lower the temp to low and watch carefully. do not stir at all, if the rice obsorbs all liquid and still is not fully cooked add 1/2 cup at a time until fully cooked…
- When fully cooked fluff with fork before serving..
Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice add-ins: Tomato: Fresh diced tomatoes or even canned diced tomatoes are a great addition to the recipe and add lots of flavor. Salsa: Salsa adds a ton of flavor. You'll find my easy Spanish rice is better than any found in grocery stores. Best of all, it can be prepared in the same amount of time as those so-called "quick and easy" boxes. Spanish Rice from Delish.com is a perfect side for dinner.