Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba).
You can cook Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba)
- You need of Imitation Crab Meat ?.
- It’s of Lemons/limes ?.
- Prepare of Cucumbers?.
- It’s of Tomatoes?.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Jalapenos?️.
- Prepare 2 of avocados ?.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic salt w/ Parsley (optional).
- It’s of Tostadas or Tortilla chips.
Mexican Style Ceviche (Jaiba) instructions
- Cut up and shred the imitation crab meat..
- Slice, Dice, and Chop all your ingredients. Discarding the unedible parts..
- Mix ALL ingredients together in a bowl..
- Juice your lemons/ limes and pour over your mixture. The citrus will marinate and cook the meat on its own..
- Cover. With topper or plastic wrap..
- Chill it. In refrigerator for 2 hours or more. Or Over night..
- Serve with your tostadas, and enjoy..