Indian omlette. Spicy onion and tomato mixture made with Indian spices mixed with eggs and made into this delicious omelette. Spicy Masala Omelette is an Indian twist on the traditional omelette. It's made with onions, turmeric and chillies and is a great way to spice up brunch!
Made with curry powder, garam masala and green chilli – there is plenty of spice to enjoy. Ingredients for Indian Masala Omelette Recipe. An Indian omelette or Masala Omelette is a version of the omelette found in Indian Find sources: "Indian omelette" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR. You can have Indian omlette using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian omlette
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of Capsicum.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Indian style Omelette made with eggs and egg whites, along with veggies and spices. Omelette is part of every cuisine; French makes their own version and so do Greek, Italy. A simple and easy to prepare omelette in Indian style and flavor. Try this omelet with rice or to prepare egg sandwich. masala omelette recipe, indian omelette for breakfast.
Indian omlette instructions
- Chop onion, tomato and capsicum into fine pieces and add seasonings..
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a nonstick pan..
- Fry the mix gently and pourl in a bowl..
- In another bowl , beat the two eggs..
- Add the fried mix to the eggs ..
- Heato the rest two tablespoon oil in pan and pour the eggs mix..
- Fry the eggs by flipping it usually..
- Serve hot with rice, chapatti or bread..
Masala omelette, an easy and quick to do breakfast made using eggs by quickly beating them with fresh herbs, spices. The Indian railway omelet is loaded with onions, chile, coriander, pepper and other spices, and best eaten between white bread toasted in the grease of the pan. Masala Omelette is one of the quickest and tastiest recipe for breakfast with toasted bread slices. This traditional Indian dish can be prepared with minimal ingredients. Pour sauce over omelette & sprinkle with tomatoes.