Western ndengu served with vegetable rice and beef.
You can cook Western ndengu served with vegetable rice and beef using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Western ndengu served with vegetable rice and beef
- Prepare 2 cups of ndengu.
- It’s 200 g of beef.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 10 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 of sausage.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Western ndengu served with vegetable rice and beef instructions
- For the beef. Boil it till soft. Fry an onion once golden fry add your beef and salt to taste and 1 tomato. Keep stirring till the beef is a good browned colour..
- For the rice. Boil 2 cups of water and add salt, a few peas to it. Add your rice and let cook on low heat..
- For the ndengu's, boil them before frying. Fry your onion add the tomato and once its mashed add your ndengu's season add salt and garnish with carrots. Add a little water and let them boil then set aside..
- For the potatoes peel them and clean them and pat them dry well.. apply generous portions of blueband and then bake them for 40 minutes..
- Plate and enjoy with your visitors..