Indian sweet dessert Barfi. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. When we think of Indian sweets or mithai the first thing that comes to our minds is barfi.
TimesCity and its resident Tam-Brahm (me) bring you a few South Indian dessert recipes that are apt for beginners. Besan aur Badam ki Barfi (Gram flour and Almond sweet). Ingredients for Kaju Mysore pak Recipe in English Hindi Marathi. You can have Indian sweet dessert Barfi using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian sweet dessert Barfi
- You need 3 cup of dry milk.
- It’s 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pistacho.
- Prepare 1 cup of crashed almonds.
- It’s 2 tsp of cardamom powder.
Mango Barfi is a popular Indian sweet dish that is made from Mango pulp and khava (condensed milk). Indian Dessert Recipes: Dessert makes us go weak in the knees. Its a warm blanket on a cold winter evening. There is no denying the fact, that desserts give a befitting end to any meal!
Indian sweet dessert Barfi step by step
- in bowl add dry milk and heavy whipping cream and mix together . put in the microwave and cook about 5 to 7 minutes . take it out of the microwave and let it cool off ..
- in saucepan add water and sugar cook and stir until sugar is little bit is sticky . stirring occasionally turn off the heat . do not stop stirring ..
- add pistacho , almonds , cardamom powder in the milk mixture and mix together , add sugar syrup and mix . put the mixture in try and flat the mixture . for garnishing put almonds and pistacho.
Barfi made with cashew nuts and milk, topped with silver varq. Usually exchanged as a sweet gift on special occasions. If you have a sweet tooth, India is the place to satisfy your cravings! You'll want to sample as many exotic Barfi is a renowned Indian fudge dessert that gets its name from the Persian word meaning "snow". The main ingredient is condensed milk but barfi.