You can have Spanish Omlette using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omlette
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of small potatoes chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of grated cheese.
Spanish Omlette instructions
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan on both sides until crispy and sizzling.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and cut into small pieces. Place the potatoes into the pan and tip the eggs on top.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the egg and leave for about two minutes. Add on the bacon and leave on the heart for a further 3 minutes.
- Take the Omlette of the heat and….
- Enjoy ?.
- If you feel like having something different in you omlette, just add them on and cook!.