Spanish style eggs.
You can have Spanish style eggs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish style eggs
- Prepare of meat.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped chorizo.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese, I used my microplaner.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz ketchup or tomato paste.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of steaming.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water for steaming.
Spanish style eggs instructions
- Brown the chorizo and ground meat. Add cumin, salt, ketchup, and garlic..
- Beat the eggs add 2 tablespoonfuls of water as you beat them.
- In another pan add your beaten eggs fry, and roll the pan a bit. add water and steam with lid on this is to toughen the egg a bit and to get eggs done..
- Remove from heat add meat to it and roll it up shred the cheese on top..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.