You can cook Mexi Bowl using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexi Bowl
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Rice.
- You need 2 cup of Sliced Vegetable (i.e. Zucchini, Spinach, Squash).
- You need 1 can of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin, Onion Powder, Cayenne, Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Guacamole.
Mexi Bowl step by step
- Place beans in a pot with a 1/4 cup water and all seasonings. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes until softer..
- Divide rice in two bowls..
- Optional: To make a more complete meal you can add a vegetable. I added chopped spinach and placed it between the rice and beans..
- Top with beans and cilantro.
- Top with tortilla chips. Drizzle on sauce. Top with cheese..
- Heat in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes..
- Put a dollop of guacamole on top..
- Option: Add a dollop of sour cream.