Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke.
You can have Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke
- Prepare 120 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Green onions (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Consommé soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 tsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 of pat Butter (1 x 1 cm).
Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke step by step
- These are the ingredients..
- Mix half of the consommé granules into the rice. Put half of the miso into the center of the rice and fold up the rice around it to form a rice ball (onigiri)..
- Spread the top with the remaining miso and then grill it until the miso is slightly browned..
- Place it on a dish, top with butter and green onions..
- Dissolve the remaining consommé granules in hot water and pour over the onigiri..
- The butter will melt..
- Enjoy it as the miso in the center dissolves into the broth..