Lauren's Taco Soup.
You can cook Lauren's Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauren's Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- It’s 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
Lauren's Taco Soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..