Indian sweet dessert. This is a list of Indian sweets and desserts, also called mithai, a significant element in Indian cuisine. Many Indian desserts are fried foods made with sugar, milk or condensed milk. Dessert makes us go weak in the knees.
Explore how to make your favorite dessert at home from this wide range of Indian. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. Paneer kheer recipe with step by step photos – one more quick sweet dessert recipe of kheer, that can be made for. You can cook Indian sweet dessert using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indian sweet dessert
- Prepare of Suji ki kheer ( Indian milk dessert).
- It’s 5 tbsp of flour called: suji.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of grated coconut.
- It’s 1 bunch of unsalted cashew.
- It’s 5 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 bunch of raisins.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
The Indian Sweet Dessert recipe out of our category Grain! See more ideas about Indian sweets, Indian desserts, Sweets desserts. Indian sweets and desserts like ladoo, jalebi, burfi! These sweet treats are made for special occasions and festivals like. ► Воспроизвести все.
Indian sweet dessert step by step
- boil milk in a non sticky pan..
- cut into half the green cardamom and add as milk starts to boiled up..
- soak the cashews ( prefer white cashew) in luke warm water and add it..
- add suji. you can purchase this in Indian market. add sugar and keep stirring.
- lastly, add raisins and shredded coconut. stir continuously until the dish starts to get thicker and bubbles up in the middle. i prefer orange raisin but the brown raisin is a good substitute and for shredded coconut, you can purchase a, package on Indian market. if not, take a dried coconut and shred it. for the best result, you can add other various nuts like almonds. refrigerate , let it cool and serve it. can be eaten hot but not meant to. cool taste better. enjoy!.
Vegan Indian Desserts and Sweets Recipes. Sweet Fudge balls that are flavored with cardamom. Indian desserts are made with fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes. Here are some made predominantly with milk and milk products. Most Indians will confess to having a sweet-tooth.