Spanish-style ajillo with canned mackerel.
You can have Spanish-style ajillo with canned mackerel using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish-style ajillo with canned mackerel
- You need 1 of small head broccoli.
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 2 of dried red chilli.
- Prepare 100 ml of virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of mackerel.
Spanish-style ajillo with canned mackerel step by step
- Dice the garlic..
- Put olive oil in a small pan with the garlic and red chili pepper. Heat it slowly on a low heat until the aroma transfers to the oil..
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Season the oil with salt and put the veggies in the pan..
- After 3 mins, open the canned mackerel, take the water out and put it into the pan. Simmer for 5 more min..
- Goes well with mostly any veggies and tofu!.