Italian potatoes with spinach. While potatoes are cooking, place oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small skillet and cook slowly over low heat until garlic is lightly browned. When potatoes are ready, cook spinach according to package directions. Add spinach, garlic-pepper oil (and some reserved liquid if needed) to potatoes.
This Potato Crusted Spinach Fritatta came to me one night when I was trying to come up with a quick dinner. In Italian kitchens, cooks will sometimes set aside the leftovers from a big meal to use in a frittata the following day. It's unclear when the frittata first started making an appearance in Italy, but. You can have Italian potatoes with spinach using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian potatoes with spinach
- You need 7 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 27 oz of spinach, in a can.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of water you used to boil the potatoes.
- Prepare of water for boiling potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Classic scalloped potatoes get a burst of color, heartier texture and a healthy update with the addition of chopped spinach. The greens in this side dish also create a nice contrast to the creamy, velvety potatoes. These Italian Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are so full of flavor and deliciousness, perfectly crispy and cheesy! They truly are the perfect side dish!
Italian potatoes with spinach instructions
- Wash the potatoes.
- Boil your potatoes skin on dont break skin.
- When potatoes are done save a quarter cup of potato water you boiled them in..
- Drain the rest let potatoes sit and rest 3 minutes to steam themselves with skins on.after you have waited the time, peel the potatoes srcaping with a spoon..
- Heat oil in a pan slice the garlic, and fry till brown. cut potatoes into bite sized pieces. stir drained spinach into pan of garlic, olive oil. add rosemary, salt, and potatoes. Stir just a bit add potato water if needed. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Add parsley.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
All you have to do is enjoy them. This Creamy Italian Potato Salad is filled with spinach, pesto, tomatoes, roasted red peppers and Parmesan cheese, it's perfect alongside grilled chicken Flecks of red and green from the potato skin and spinach make these potatoes look festive and special. By not peeling the potatoes, you not only. Spear the potatoes with fork tines in several places Plan to dress with a brown butter, pine nuts and spinach sauce. I did a test run on three of them and holy.