Barbie T's Italian Meatballs.
You can cook Barbie T's Italian Meatballs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Barbie T's Italian Meatballs
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (large) – chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 6 of slices of "moistened" white bread.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Barbie T's Italian Meatballs instructions
- Put olive oil in skillet and heat up on LOW while forming the meatballs.
- In large bowl, add remaining ingredients. Mix by hand until everything is mixed well. HINT: for the moistened bread, I take 3 pieces at a time and run it under cold water for a few seconds, then gently squeeze out the excess water – then I break up very small pieces before adding to bowl..
- Form meat into balls and add to skillet. Turn heat up to about medium..
- Fry until browned on all sides..
- When done, add meatballs to your favorite spaghetti sauce and simmer (covered) on low for 2 1/2 hours..