Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style.
You can cook Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style
- It’s 1 of left over baked potato.
- You need 1 of left over grilled chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of large tomatoe.
- It’s 10-12 of sliced jalapeños.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 4 slices of cooked bacon.
- Prepare of Bacon grease or cooking oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- You need of Cheese shredded.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Favorite Salsa.
Scrambled Eggs Southwestern Style step by step
- Cook bacon. While bacon is cooking peel baked potato, dice tomato & grilled chicken breast..
- In a large skillet on medium high put in some bacon grease or cooking oil and cook the diced baked potato. Once done add the chicken, tomato,bacon & jalapeños and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl scramble the 7 eggs with the heavy cream or milk..
- Pour into simmering pan of meat, potatoes, tomato & jalapeños and add cheese..
- Cook till eggs are done then place some on a plate with a spoon of sour cream on top and your favorite salsa. Enjoy!.